Hello Kitchener–Conestoga Green Party members: The Annual General Meeting for the Kitchener-Conestoga federal Electoral District Association and provincial Constituency Assocation is happening!
What: Annual General Meeting of the Kitchener–Conestoga EDA and CA
When: Thursday, 6 June 2019 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: Kennedy’s Restaurant
Location: 1750 Erbs Road, St. Agatha, Ontario Map
(RSVPs are optional, but will help with reservations)
Current Green Party members in KitCon can vote for, and run for positions on the Executive. Lapsed members (whose membership has expired recently) can renew their membership at the meeting.
These are the executive positions currently held:
Kitchener–Conestoga Green Party of Canada Association
- Chief Executive Officer (Bob Jonkman)
- Financial Agent (Bryan Izzard)
- One or more Members-At-Large (Elisabeth Honek, Laurel Russwurm, Patrick McDonald)
Kitchener–Conestoga Green Party of Ontario Constituency Association
- President (Elisabeth Honek)
- Chief Financial Officer (Bryan Izzard)
- One or more Principal Officers (Laurel Russwurm, David Weber)
Nominations will be made at the AGM; you can nominate yourself.
Thank you, and see you at the AGM!
Vote for the person who will best represent you in your riding!